Hi there
I've used Jira and Confluence for quite some time. Usually just as a user and somebody else took care of the whole administration and organisation.
I'm working at a new company and I'm trying to lead the way to use Jira and Confluence.
Now I'm facing some challenges:
* I would like to have sort of a kanban board and link context fields directly to confluence pages
* I then would like to crate custom Jira filters / views based on the linked confluence pages
Reason
* We're working with sociocracy 3.0 and we're storing the information about so called 'domains' in confluence
* Issues have to be assigned to a domain (confluence page)
* On confluence I would like to give a summary of current issues within this domain (therefore the needed filter)
This is with reduced complexity. There is way more stuff behind it but I hope you get my idea.
If this is not possible: Is there another way how to link Jira Issues to Confluence pages. * Creating auser for each domain does not make sense to me. But this would probably be the easiest (hacky) way
* Use a Plug-In
* Create shared labels in a central place so I can choose the label from a Confluence page and a Jira issue? (Possible with Confluence DB?)
Thank you very much!
Lukas