Every day I get an email for a Filter. I want to unsubscribe from this email. However when I view the Filter in Jira and click on Manage subscriptions - my name doesn't show. I see a message "You have no subscriptions for this filter.". How can I find where this email is coming from and remove it. Thanks.
Hi Daryl - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you the owner of the filter? If not, give the owner to check and update the subscription necessary.
In manage filters you should be able to find the owner: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/manage-filters/
Ok, I can do that. But it still does not make sense. When I click on Manage subscriptions for the filter, my name does not show with the message "You have no subscriptions for this filter". Thanks.
I see who the owner is. But when I click on Manage subscriptions for the filter, my name does not appear and there is a message: "You have no subscriptions for this filter".
Expecting to see my name there so I can delete it.
You should provide a support ticket to Atlassian if it is not working the way you think it should. Did the owner get you taken off of the subscription?
https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/
Hi @Daryl Becker ,
Could you please upload the screenshot of the filter details your viewing?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.