Hi,
Has anyone experienced an issue where they have paid a monthly subscription but the invoice is not in the Invoices section in the Billing console?
thanks in advance if you have any idea what may be happening here.
regardss,
Ronan
Hi Ronan,
I had to go a very round about way to get there. Go to Settings > Billing
Then click on Manage beside one of your products - probably Jira
Then click the Invoices menu option on the left menu.
This should show your previous invoices.
You should also be able to find invoices by logging in to https:// my.atlassian.com
thanks
You're welcome
There is no sidebar with Invoices in our 'Subscription details' screen (Manage button behind Jira).I am an organizational admin, yet I still can't find the invoices ANYWHERE, and our accountant has been on my ass for the last few months.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.