Estoy intentando completar horas de una persona de mi equipo que está de vacaciones y las olvidó y me da el siquiente error:
Que permisos corresponderían? Porque no los localizo, o al menos ya debería tenerlos.Gracias
For all others, I googled the translation of the above:
I am trying to complete hours for a person on my team who is on vacation and forgot them and I get the following error:
There is no "Log work for others" permission on the target project and no "Manage work logs" permission on a team with the work log owner as a member
What permissions would apply? Because I can't locate them, or at least I should already have them.Thank you
In the Permission Scheme, you find the project roles that are associated with Edit all Worklogs
You need to have one of the project roles listed there.
Hola Ana: ¡Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian!
¿Estás usando una aplicación complementaria como Tempo? ¿O algo mas?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.