Hi everyone,
I'm quite new to Atlassian. Still learning a lot...
How can it be, that there are no JIRA issue edits in the past 2 Months? A simple guess is about 50K edits, probably a lot more...
Hi @Peter Radenciuc ,
You can choose whether or not to store user-created activity in the audit log. User-created activity refers to actions users take.
https://support.atlassian.com/security-and-access-policies/docs/track-organization-activities-from-the-audit-log/
Hi @Peter Radenciuc System level Audit logs don't capture Issue Change history. You need to check this under the History table on each issue or follow this documentation to get the change log for multiple issues
Hope this helps.
Hello Anandhi,
thank you for your prompt answer, this is unfortunately of no help, as I am not looking for issue changes, rather for user activity.
Could be that my question was a bit odd.. Thanks again.
Hello Ollie,
thank you. So the explanation seems to be rather easy - you only get to see user-created activity, if you have an enterprise plan.
I have a premium plan.
Darn it... thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.