I am an Admin and know how to change the page owner. However, there doesn't seem to be a way of changing the owner for the space landing page.The functionality seems to be only for content pages and child pages.
Yes this! I've been figuring out this as well, can't seem to find if it's even possible at all.
You are not going to like the answer, but it is possible.
If I was any good at loom I would make a video for it, however, here is an explanation.
1. Temporarily assign a new home page for the space
2. go to the old home page and change the owner like you would any other page
3. reset the home page back to be the home page
Seems unnecessarily cumbersome, and maybe someone else has a better solution.
Thanks for the workaround @Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM !
You're welcome
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.