Hello Atlassian Community,
I am currently working with the Jira Cloud REST API, specifically the GET /rest/api/3/statuses endpoint documented here.
My objective is to retrieve the status information, including details about which user made changes and their email ID. However, after examining the API response, I cannot find any data related to the user who made the changes or their email ID.
Steps Taken:
- I have used the
GET /rest/api/3/statuses endpoint to fetch the status details. - I reviewed the API response but did not find any fields that contain user information or email ID.
Issue:
In the response above, there is no information indicating which user made the last status change or their email ID. This information is critical for audit and tracking purposes in our application.
Request:
Could you please guide me on how to obtain the following details:
- The user who made the last status change
- The email ID of the user who made the change
Is there another endpoint or a combination of API calls that can provide this information? Any suggestions or best practices to achieve this would be highly appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance!
Best regards,
Saurabh