I'd like to control the vertical spacing after headings in Confluence Cloud. I thought this could be done site-wide with custom HTML but I don't see an Admin setting where I can add the HTML?
Hi @Adriane Hunt
You can't.
You can only tweak CSS on PDF exports, not in Confluence itself as you could on Server. There's no HTML control over look and feel of cloud pages.
This site of Viewport, there's Spacecraft, Karma, Aura apps that can provide skin/themes over the actual Confluence content.
(You can use Viewport as a presentation layer for your internal users only and be creative with JS/CSS - you just need to control access via your corporate SSO scheme - but as you know, Viewport removes interaction you get on Confluence).
Thanks, Kristian. That explains a lot.We're seeing other anomalies (such as inline button images in procedures wrapping to a new line of text) but it's often difficult to know if it's Confluence or Scroll Viewport responsible for the odd rendering of content and graphics.Regards,Adriane H.
Generally speaking, Cloud has limits in displaying nested macros and elements. However, dragging and dropping an image into a list tends to default to inline for me.
We're working with existing content (thousands of procedures with inline button or other images) and this is how they render when published to Viewport, so I'm thinking it's a Viewport issue (also opened a k15t issue).
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.