I am trying to import a single Epic followed by several Tasks and link the Tasks to the Epic using Epic Name and Epic Link but keep receiving the warning message below, and the task fails to link to the epic. I am using the cloud version of Jira. My project is a Software Kanban.
Epic Import Warning:
Cannot set value for locked custom field 'Epic Name' in issue 'OTP Test Run Android v1.0.777' because it is not applicable for issue type 'Epic'
Also, when I use an Epic Name like "Epic #1" I receive this warning and is why my screenshot shows a numeric value for Epic Name and Epic Link, but still received both warnings. What is the correct format for Epic Link?
Task Import Warning:
Cannot add value [ [Epic #6] ] to CustomField Epic Link in Issue with summary 'OTP - Typing a digit moves the focus to the next field'. Probably value was in incorrect format
I also tried the suggestions in this post including editing the CSV file in Notepad. Here is the file:
IssueType,Summary,Description,EpicLink,EpicName
Epic,OTP Testing Epic,Epic Description,,Epic 7
Task,OTP Test Case,Task Description,Epic 7,
