Hi Team,
I am trying to copy and paste a document in a page, which defaults to Card view instead of Inline view.
I have checked the settings here and its correct :
https://id.atlassian.com/manage-profile/link-preferences
Still whenever i paste any document on the page, it defaults to card view.
@Saifullah Syed Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Are you referring to pasting a link, rather than a document?
The display of the link may be affected by some factors. See this page for additional information: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/insert-links-and-anchors/
Feel free to respond with more detailed information (steps, screenshots, etc.) to help us identify what the issue might be.
Hi @Barbara Szczesniak
Please see screenshot below, i am creating a table and copying and pasting documents in the table any by default they show up as Card view, i have manually change for every file to inline.
I want to set it to default in such a way that all are set to Inline view instead of Card view.
@Saifullah Syed Have you uploaded the file to attach it to the page (https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/upload-a-file/) and tried linking to the attachment, as described in the Link to attachments section in the page I mentioned in my earlier response?
@Barbara Szczesniak I dragged and dropped the file and it automatically shows up in a Card view and i want it to show up in a Inline view by default.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.