In the Dashboards > View All Dashboards screen there is a filter for Projects. When I click on this I see the first 5 projects in my system based on alphabetic listing of project names.
I've checked a few other Jira instances and seen the same behaviour.
I'm not finding any documentation about this behaviour.
The list always is the first 5 alphabetical project names. It is not affected by the project I last accessed.
Is the standard behaviour? Is anybody aware of any change requests related to this? I didn't find any in the Atlassian public backlog.
There was a concern expressed by users that because of this and the lack of some indicator of more projects, that could lead to the impression that there are not Dashboards associated with any other projects.
We can type in other project names and find the associated dashboards. The users just felt the current presentation is a bit misleading.