I am trying integration of the Jira server instance v9.12.6 with GitLab server instance. For integrating dev tools I am using Git Integration for Jira. But again after that the add trigger button is disabled in workflows.
@Sameer Edlabadkar ,
I tried installing the plugin in my test DC environment and also don't see the option to link it. I checked out some of the app's vendor documentation (I believe @GitKrakenQA), but could only find something for Cloud:
https://help.gitkraken.com/git-integration-for-jira-cloud/jira-cloud-smart-commits-and-workflow-triggers-gij-cloud/#how-can-a-jira-administrator-enable-or-disable-the-jira-cloud-smart-commits-automation-for-jira-and-workflow-triggers
You might have to use another integration or application link to Github before being able to create triggers. If you're trialing/paying for the GitKraken solution I would advise contacting their support to help you out!
Hi Hans,Thank you for suggesting!!
After extensive research on the internet, I discovered that the only viable solution is to use Webhooks of GitLab in conjunction with Jira automation.
Hey Sameer,
Thanks for your update! Yes, that is also a pretty neat option, which allows you for much more customization/actions/conditions than the standard 'triggers'.
Best of luck!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.