Hello,
I would like to ask if it possible to organise the homepage how I want? It is possible to put the own tasks?
Thank you
Hi @Dagmar Cervenkova ,
Hope this article helps you set up the home page
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-the-site-homepage/?_ga=2.191049258.186114716.1568597141-125049093.1566035214
Hello, It doesn't help me, because I need to get the tasks to home page that's mean when I click to home page the first what I want to see are tasks.
@Dagmar Cervenkova Just a question to clarify. Are you wanting to set it up so that, when you go to the Home page, the Tasks item is selected, instead of the Overview item?
Are you asking to personalize the home page, so that only you see tasks or that everyone will see the tasks? If so, no, while you can customize the home page but it will be that way for all users.
Hello, I would like to see tasks inside of this list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.