Hello, I would like to change the default issues showed in the portal so only open reported by me requests are show, is that possible?
How are you accessing the portal?
When I tested, the difference between assigned to me and all is only in the URL
For me simply removing the "&reporter=all" from the URL solves this.
I am not sure if this is what you're looking for, but if you want to make a redirect link to the issues, this will be the solution. I don't think you can change the default options if you access this via profile > requests..
@SaraCan you post a screenshot?
Thanks, using your tip with the url works, I would like this was by default when you go from the portal itself not the url.
Hello, is just what Alain commented in the next comment. I want by default was not selected "All" only "Created by me"
@SaraI guess you need a addon like My Request Extension,
https://deviniti.com/support/addon/cloud/my-requests/latest/customers-view/
The default functionality for viewing and managing your requests in the Portal is very basic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.