I have two issues A, B and one custom field as: Extracting issue key. Here whenever A is linked to B or B is linked to A. A issue key needs to update in Extracting issue key using Automation? If anyone help on this
Hi @thumuluru.shreya
Why would you require this, this information is already in the linked issues section.
The key of the linked issue is stated there.
@Marc -Devoteam- , I Know But I need to copy the issue key from one issue type to other issue type it needs to autopopulate to one custom field based on linking using automation
Still my question why as the link is set bi-directional.
What is the value of having the issue key in a separate field?
@Marc -Devoteam- , In other issue I don't have direct Link from A to C. It Is there from B to C. Thats why I need to autopopulate A key in B issue. So that I can extract from C. It is for report generation.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.