Is it somehow possible to mention all available project overall in this report?I do not want to go one by one in each project.Could you please help? Thanks.
Ηι @Anurag Chavan
If your clients are all in one service desk, you could do that.
Hi Alex, could you please guide me how?Thanks
When you create a report you simply choose the appropriate SLA metric:
I mean in the case above, I have one SLA for met. How have you configured your SLAs? What option do you have available form the drop down menu?
I am currently in dashboard & trying to make overall report for all JSM projects from available Gadgets.
Hi @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
Using an add-on can be an effective solution for you. You can try the SLA Time and Report for Jira developed by my team. In it, you can select all SLAs to display met vs. broken for all customers together:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.