How we can archive Confluence content like archive content in Space using the REST API? In Space, I noticed we can leave a note when archiving the Space content.Related to the question in Is there a way to restore archived page via REST API?
Saw in the PUT Update Page REST API, it can change 'deleted' Confluence Page's status to 'current'. Is there any REST API or Graphql mutation method that able to change archived content (page, database, smartlink, whiteboard) status to 'current'?
Hi @Crystal Pang and welcome to the community,
Not to my knowledge. If you could archive or restore archived pages, that API would be in there somewhere.
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- based on the documentation, no API can restore an Archived page.
Exactly
Is there any other method to restore archive pages like using GraphQL?
You can archive pages although it is experimental: https://developer.atlassian.com/cloud/confluence/rest/v1/api-group-content/#api-wiki-rest-api-content-archive-post
I don't know about "restore", but maybe manipulating the page's status (or state) field can work (less likely).
It seems indeed you can and looks that I missed that info. I was searching on API v2 instead of 1. Nice catch Aron!
@Alex Koxaras -Relational- Note that API v2 is somewhat limited compared to v1, even if v1 is already considered "legacy".
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.