This is the part of Jira I just cannot wrap my head around! I’m pretty sure it’s because Jira named items by simply reordering the same four or five words and then added “scheme” at the end…? Or is it just me?
Here's what I need help with A team would like to require the ‘Time Spent’ field when the following transitions take place:
- When the status of issue type Mobile Setup goes from Pre-Alpha to Alpha
- When the status of issue type Mobile Setup goes from Pre-Beta to Beta
- When the status of issue type Mobile Setup goes from Pre-Submit to Submit
- When the status of issue type Mobile Resubmit goes from Pre-Submit to Submit
- When the status of issue type Mobile Task goes from In Progress to Resolved
- When the status of issue type Hotfix goes from In Progress to Done
Here is a list of the schemes, etc. from the Project Summary:
- Issue Type Scheme: Default Issue Type Scheme (migrated)
- Workflow Scheme: MYS Workflow V4
- Screen: Default Screen Scheme (migrated)
- Scheme: Default Issue Type Screen Scheme (migrated)
- Fields: Default Field Configuration (migrated)
- Scheme: Default Field Configuration Scheme






How do I go about doing this?
I confirmed, I believe, that the Time Spent field is configured to be visible on the Configure Screen Scheme.
And don’t be stingy here. Act as if you are talking to a 9-year-old. Pretty please with a cherry on top!