Zendesk > JIRA Integration: How to transfer all information from ticket instead of just last message
Right now when I create a new JIRA where it the last comment on ticket was not the customer I have to copy and paste the information from the ticket(email) to JIRA.
The only option that the Zendesk /JIRA integration offers is to copy over the last message on the ticket. However, I'd like to transfer everything from the ticket to JIRA or at least be able to pick and choose the first email from customer because that is where all the information needed to solve the problem that engineering needs.
The integration between JIRA and Zendesk is a "Free" version. Is there a paid version?
1. How can I pick and choose what info to transfer automatically?
2. How can I auto have it transfer things like screenshots included with the ticket?
3. How can I have the Ticket Auto Re-open in Zendesk when the JIRA ticket is completed (issue resolved on JIRA)? I was thinking of using Zapier for this but not sure if its needed.
Thanks,