I need help with importing csv files and linking objects.
I have two csv files: customers and (as a child of customers) employees of the customer:
Customer object Attributes:
Name (type standard, text), customer number (type standard, integer)
Employee object Attributes:
Employee name (type standard, text), CustomerNo (type standard, integer), Ref customer (type object, object customer, reference)
The customers were all imported via csv. When importing the employees, a link should now be created between the customers and the employees via the customer number (Customer) / CustomerNo (Employee).
I have mapped the fields when importing the employees via csv:
csv.name > employee name
csv.customer number > CustomerNo
csv.customer > Ref customer (AQL: CustomerNo ={CustomerNumber})
How can I ensure that the Ref customer field is linked to the customer during the import? I allready tried several AQL-statements but had no luck.: CustomerNo = CustomerNumber, CustomerNo = ${CustomerNumber}
I would be delighted to receive a tip.