Hola, es posible recibir una notificacion de sonido cada vez que recibo un ticket en jira?
Hola @Gaston Espoile ,
Bienvenido a la comunidad Atlassian.
Actualmente Jira Cloud no incluye la funcionalidad para reproducir un sonido como parte de las notificaciones. Hay una solicitud de cambio al respecto aquí:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-75741
Usando Google encontré una aplicación de terceros sugerida. Nunca antes había usado esta aplicación.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228549/notification-sound-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
---
Hello,
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Currently Jira Cloud does not include functionality to play a sound as part of the notifications. There is a change request about that here:
Using Google I found a suggested third party app. I have never used this app before.
Sound notifications on jira Hello, is it possible to receive a sound notification every time I receive a ticket in jira?
Sound notifications on jira
Hello, is it possible to receive a sound notification every time I receive a ticket in jira?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.