I have tried and tried perhaps it can't be done or I just need expert help?
An example:
Summary,Description,Issue Type,Priority,Status,Assignee,Reporter,Labels,Components,Fix Version,Affects Version,Resolution,Due Date,Environment,Time Spent,Original Estimate,Remaining Estimate,Created,Updated,Worklog"Bug in login","Issue Summary\n\n*Problem:* Users are unable to login.\n\n{expand:Steps to Reproduce}\n1. Go to the login page\n2. Enter valid credentials\n3. Click on 'Login' button\n{expand}\n\n*Expected Result*\nUser should be logged in.\n\n*Actual Result*\nUser receives an error message: `Invalid credentials`.","Bug","High","Open","jdoe","asmith","login,urgent","Authentication","v1.2","v1.1","Unresolved","2024-07-30","Production","","2h","1h","2024-07-23","2024-07-23",""
Hi Aly - What exactly are you trying to do?
Just would like to have some sections in my description hidden until I press them like I already have in Jira today but also when I import my standard Epics, stories and task...see example generated and tried from chatGPT above
Can you show the example in more of a spreadsheet format with columns? That might help to decipher it better.
It's not the columns which is interesting here as all are importing correctly into the desired fields.
It's how to write the data to import into the description field to have the text formatted in a {expand: Header} Test hidden {expand} should work according to ChatGPT but I can really get it to, so I was hoping someone in here perhaps knew 1) is it possible 2) if yes how did they do it.
Br Anja
Hi Aly.Thank you for reaching our community.After a few tests, I concluded that import elements in Jira are currently unavailable.I have created a feature request for this https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-84360 that I recommend you vote and subscribe for it.Hope that information is helpful.
Thank you
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.