Hi all,
I'm maintaining several projects on our internal JIRA. Since this week I'm facing a problem I cannot resolve.
The issue content options (just under the summary in issue view) got grouped up into a new "+Add" button. These are the "Attach", "Create subtask", "Link issue", "Add weblink", etc. options. This is causing an extra click for the entire team and I'm trying to revert it.
It seems like this is a project level setting as all "Company-managed software" projects are affected, while "Team-managed service management" seem to be unaffected. Yet I'm unable to find the right setting in the admin panel to tweak it.
My second assumption is that maybe the options got too much as we have "Create confluence page", "Create confluence whiteboard", etc. This maybe caused JIRA to automatically merged them. Yet - even if this is the case, I still do not know how to control what appears there.
Thank you in advance for any ideas!
