I've been reviewing our automation usage and comparing with the article here:
https://support.atlassian.com/cloud-automation/docs/how-is-my-usage-calculated/
But finding that my Global scope automation rules are being billed against "Jira Service Management" instead of "Jira" which has a much higher limit. As a result I've already hit the limit mid-month. Any ideas on how/why these automation rules are in the usage for "Jira Service Management"?
The highest automation limit I have is with Jira -- by far (we aren't really using the jira service management product a lot and/or have very few users with it). From reading the article linked above, these global rules should be counted "to the product with the highest automation limit".
I dug into the automation using the most in this area - It's a Global Automation, with a setup similar to the below
- When: Issue updated
- If: Issue matches JQL - limited project set, status, issuetype. *I checked all these projects called out specifically and none are JIRA Service Management projects.
- Then: Edit issue fields
Thanks for your help!