Hello
I would like to remove the restrictions on a page, I am not the owner, I am the space admin - The owner has left the company - thanks for your help
Since you are premium, you can become that user and remove the restriction.
Hi @corinne goodman , As you the space admin, you can access the restricted page as well from the space setting and remove the restriction from the page.
Navigate to Space -> Space setting -> Manage content -> Restricted -> Remove Restriction.
Please follow the above steps and we will be able to remove restriction from the page where are the space admin.
Thanks!
Thanks, But it does not work, I get a page where i can request the access but not remove the restrictions - apparently only the oRG admin can do this- thanks Anyway
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM
I think it's not exclusive to Premium, rather it's an Org Admin privilege.
(I'm on Standard and log in as another user...)
@Shawn Doyle - ReleaseTEAM how do i become that user ? thanks
@corinne goodman
Org Admins (maybe even site admins) can do that from the User management section. Select the user and you'll see the option.
@corinne goodman As the Sace Admin, you can also transfer ownership of the page from the person who left the company to yourself or another user, as described in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-articles/New-Assign-and-transfer-page-ownership/ba-p/2396313.
Once you do that, you should be able to change the page restrictions.
thanks Barbara !
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.