I have an incident request type which requires the submitter to choose which department(s) should be involved in the incident. Then through Jira automation, I'd like the associated department head(s) to be added as request participant(s) and then sent an email which contains a link to the issue. I've created two lookup tables:
- One for department and department head email address
- The other for departments and department head Jira account ID's
Using the branch/apply-to-each function to loop through the chosen departments and send emails one at a time works fine. However, trying to add request participants one at a time does not work - only one is added. Any ideas on what could be causing this issue? I've tried the normal and the advanced JSON method but still only one participant is added.
Also, happy to hear any different ways you think this same result could be achieved. Thought of creating and array of accounts ID's and adding in bulk but I'm not sure how to do this. For whatever reason, I'm an unable to create an object.