I'm a few hours new to Jira and starting to set up some automation of cloned issue statuses between different boards/projects.
If I transition issue A in Project 1, I want the cloned (is cloned by) issue in Project 2 to transition accordingly.
The below automation works well, except it means I need to create 3-4 additional automation rules which inadvertently chews through our automation limits; Is this an incorrect understanding about automation limits and counting?

What I would like to do is nestle all 3-4 transition scenarios as IF-THEN so all are under the same Rule, and I suppose would count as 1 automation?
I'm not sure how to do this as I have a "issue fields condition" set in each branch which doesn't work because it relates to the "is cloned by" issue, and not the original issue. "When Issue Transition" conditions seem to control specific transition scenarios".
Is there a way to do this, or am I overcomplicating this and can continue to stick with 4 rules.
thank you!
