Hi team, I would love your help/advice with the following:
The problem...
The problem we are trying to solve is that we want to be able to track and measure how quickly we are to address any incoming triage issues impacting our customers. I have explored the available Jira reports such as Average Age Report, Created vs Resolved issues, but they don't seem to satisfy our needs, mostly because:
Costly solution...
I noticed Jira has something called Jira Service Management that potentially could be useful, however I know it comes with a great cost, which our business is unlikely to approve.

Any free options?
It would be great if there was some form of automation or another free way to gather metrics on how quickly triage issues are addressed which can account for the entire lifecycle of a ticket created, even when this ticket moves board.
If you have any tips or recommendations that would be amazing!
Many thanks,
Lucas