Hey,
Please can I ask for help. I want to create a manual trigger automation that runs another create automation based on a if statement if the summary contains C2 then run an Automation that is called and contains C3. or allows them so select an automation that has C3 in its name? And then so on if C3 then C4 etc bascially specific automations based on the name of the task then run the manual trigger from?
Then a second update on an existing automation that checks a task exists before create it?
This is an example of my naming:
Level 1/CTUP/HiLo Writing C2 - Creates Storyboard sub tasks, sends TL email
Level 1/CTUP/HiLo Writing C3 (Levels 5&6 Percentage Written) - Creates 1st Draft sub tasks, moves to 1st draft column and sends TL email
or
Level 1/CTUP/HiLo Writing C3 - Creates 1st Draft sub tasks, moves to 1st draft column and sends TL email
Within the create issue I'll now need to check if the issue already exists.
any help would really be appreciate thank you
This is my automation:



