Hey,
I'm looking to get page details and provide access to restricted pages for users using the API when using site admin credentials, this is including that in most cases the site admin does not have access to the restricted page, Is it possible to achieve this?
I can also work with the option to add permissions to the site admin using API, and then run the process again, granting access to the requester.
I know that in Confluence UI as a site admin, I can use the admin key to access the page through the UI, but I'm not sure if that's possible using the API.I
If that's not possible, is there a way to get the page owner using the page ID?
Adding a note of what i am trying to achive, when we have a restricted pages of inactive users, i want to run an autoamtion that gives access to another user from his team. all this using API and not manually.