We are promoting the use of the Flagged field for our projects and it has been working nicely for Software Projects. However, I just became aware that the feature functionality (in link below) does not appear to be available in a company-managed business project board or issue view. The Flagged field is in the Field Configuration Scheme and is associated with the projects Screen(s). However, the field is not available in the Issue Layout.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-articles/Why-flagging-Jira-issues-is-so-cool/ba-p/1872469
Am I missing something where the built in Board/Issue functionality isn't supported in Business Projects and that the field just cannot be included in screen issue layout?
Hi @James Spicher -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
That does not appear to be possible. Here is the suggestion to add the feature, which you may watch / vote for to see progress:
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JWMCLOUD-35
Kind regards,Bill
Bill - Thank you for the quick response and link to the open item. I've vote!
Looks for me that the ticket is closed and should be function as shown here https://support.atlassian.com/jira-software-cloud/docs/flag-an-issue/ but I still have the problem, that I can't flag a ticket in my business board
Hi @Schwarz -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The article you linked to is for Jira Software Projects and not for Jira Work Management / Business Projects.
And when I view that suggestion to add the feature, it is still marked as Unresolved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.