How can I change the new menu bar? I can‘t find it.
Thanks in advance
Hi @Stefan Pincus and welcome to the Community!Did you mean the main horizontal navigation bar in Atlassian products when you mentioned "Menu bar"?
If so, you can go to your Jira Settings > Systems > Look and Feel to customize it.
I hope this helps!
Thanks, thats right I mean the horizontal bar, but I don‘t use Jira, I only use confluence, with my browser.
Hi @Stefan Pincus , for Confluence you can also adjust it via the Look and Feel in your account setting.Settings > Scroll down abit to see the "Look and Feel" > Customize Navifation
Sorry, but here I can change the "logo" and the "colors" but I don't see the possibility to change the menu bar?
Many thank for answer!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.