We have our Jira service desk set up to create a ticket every time an email is sent. It works for all emails on individuals but does not create a ticket for mailbox emails that come from a group. Are there settings that I need to toggle or do I need to change my automations for this to work?
Hi @Gabi DAbato
Welcome to the Atlassian Community.
Have you tried to add the email address to the JSM's allowlist?
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/manage-your-allowlist/
Thank you.
Hi Victor,
Thank for the response! I did just try it now and it is still not working for some reason. Could it be global settings that need to change?
I strongly suggest you check for a warning in the email processing log to identify the specific reason why the email is not being converted into a Jira issue.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/how-to-download-email-processing-logs-for-jsm-email-handlers-1188420551.html
Victor- That helped me figure out that I needed to get out IT department to add those mailboxes to approved users on Jira. Thanks for your help!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.