I am creating Automation checklists for created tickets. In the checklist, I would like to add a line item that does not require a checkbox.
Does anyone know if this is possible?
Thank you for your assistance.
@Scott Epperson Welcome! Could you please paste your rule ?
Nicolas
The text is as follows:
>> Termination Verification* Add Manager as Reporter* Suspend and Deprovision user account in ADaxes* Check inventory system for assigned equipmentThe following steps should be completed if equipment is assigned:* Begin the equipment return process, if applicable* Designate all assigned equipment as Pending Return* Provide list of assigned equipment to Manager* Suspend mobile device lines, if applicable* Alpharetta office equipment recovered* Ticket placed in Pending Return, if applicable* Equipment checked into inventory system or retired, if applicable
I have attached an image of the rule builder as well.
I am trying to make "The following steps should be completed if equipment is assigned:" not have a checkbox.
Hi @Scott Epperson
Welcome to the community.
Are you using a marketplace app for the checklist and if so which app?
Depending on the app it might be possible to add this.
My name is Gracjan, I'm Customer Success Expert at HeroCoders, the team behind the Issue Checklist app.
I assume that's what you are using based on that custom field. To add a line without a checkbox, like a header or a separator, please add --- before your text, please see the example:
>> Termination Verification* Add Manager as Reporter* Suspend and Deprovision user account in ADaxes* Check inventory system for assigned equipment--- The following steps should be completed if equipment is assigned:* Begin the equipment return process, if applicable* Designate all assigned equipment as Pending Return* Provide list of assigned equipment to Manager
Let me know if that works for you
For details about other formatting options, please refer to our documentation here.
Cheers!
Gracjan
That worked! Thank you very much for the help as well as the documentation link.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.