As there is a new feature - multiple helpcenters for JSM, I would like to know if there is any limitation regarding the number of helpcenters? Is it somehow limited for Premium/Enterprise plan?
You can only create one main help center, but there are no limitations on how many JSM projects that you can create and make them available via the help center. If you need separate help centers you would need an app from the Marketplace like Refined or Theme Extensions for JSM.
Hi @Klara Bras ,
I am in the EAP for the multiple Helpcenters for JSM. I've created several Helpcenters so far and haven't hit a limitation in the number of helpcenters in my testing environment yet (my environment is JSM premium). I haven't heard if Atlassian plans on making this feature available to all tiers of JSM or just the higher tiers yet. There isn't much public documentation available yet but here is what I've been working off of for my testing. https://help-center-docs.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/HCD/overview?homepageId=42074330
Actually Atlassian is rolling out feature which allows you to create multiple helpcenters, I can already see it on my Cloud products. Thank you anyway for your hint.
Hi Kevin, thank you for your feedback and testing.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.