I am trying to build a (or more) Automation Rule(s), that will transition my User Story through its workflow based on the statuses of its subtasks.
I have a User Story template that when creating the User Story 7 subtasks will automatically be created as well, therefore these subtasks will all have a specific naming standard.
I use a Related issue condition, with Sub-tasks All match specified JQL, to determine whether the User Story are allowed to transition, e.g. it is only when three specific subtasks are marked Done that the User Story are allowed to be transitioned.
I have succeed in making an automation rule that will transition the User Story when specific Subtasks are Completed, so my goal is completed.
A snippet of my Rule

My issue that the Team might create extra subtasks which will break my automation rule since the All match specified JQL condition no longer is met, due to the new/extra subtask not being mentioned in the JQL
My question therefore is, is it possible to create a JQL where a specific subtask is in a specific status and the rest of the subtasks must have unresolved resolution, e.g. ((summary ~ "Frontend" AND status = Done) AND ("the rest of the issues" AND resolution = Unresolved))