I recently had to change a legacy automation to the "new" automation type because I was locked out of editing. During this process I had to add "Resolution" to a screen because the field was not available to the automation to be set. For example, if the user comments on closed ticket, it automatically puts it back in progress and changes the Resolution to "incomplete". However, now when agents make manual transitions that happen to use the same screen, the field is being set to a default value of "fixed" even though no Resolution is in play. (i.e. In most cases the manual transition shouldn't change the Resolution value at all.) Note that these "screens" are not displaying for the agent, they just have the Resolution field attached to that the automation can see it. I can make new "empty" screens for many of the manual transitions, but for the ones that can be both automated and manually activated, I'm not sure how to prevent the value from autopopulating. Ideas?