Hi team,
I recently received an email from Atlassian informing me that, due to Google's refresh token policy, I need to re-authorize my Google account every six months. I have a few questions and would appreciate some clarification on this matter:
- Why is Atlassian using Google's refresh token policy? What benefits does it provide, and how does it impact our usage of Atlassian products?
- Why is re-authorization necessary every six months? Is this a security measure, and if so, how does it enhance the security of our Atlassian accounts and data?
I understand the need for security and compliance, but I'd like to get a better grasp on the underlying reasons for this requirement.
Additionally, we are experiencing some other issues and would greatly appreciate it if someone from Atlassian could connect with us to address these concerns in more detail. Your assistance would be immensely helpful.
Thank you!
Best regards,
Karpaga Selvan M.