Hi community,
I try to set an automation to edit the Request particpants field with a list of users.
So with an AQL request I selected a list of users in asset and I stored it in a variable called {{Participants}}.
The list is OK and the variable works fine.
I used the Edit issue feature to SET Request Participants field with {{Participants}} then I re-fetched the data and again edit issue to SET Request Participants field with {{issue.Request Particpants}} and {{Participants}}. I read somewhere thant it was the way to have multiple users in Request Participants field.

My problem is that it doesn't work fine. Sometime I have just one user, sometime two or three. My list for the test contains four users (named A, C, F, P, in the screenshot).
And when I look at the activity on the ticket I see that the user(s) in the Request Participants field have been change multiple times.

I have the same problem with Approvers field.
Does someone know how to fix this ?