Hello,
I create a filter for which the total number of tickets is 116
When I use this filter to create a two dimensional filter statistic, the total is 72
I don't understand why I have a difference.
Please help me
Hi @Aurélie Pilette ,
My first guess would be that for the 44 tickets that are not shown, at least one of the fields that you want to show is not filled. Can you give an (anonymized) screenshot of the Widget (both in configuration mode as well as display mode)?
Can you try to change the statistics of x-axis and y-axis and try. Whether it is giving same result for all parameters or not.
Please check whether you configured parameters like Fix for version (non archived), which will give requests of non archived versions only.
Hi @Aurélie Pilette,
See also this thread for a similar topic:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Two-dimensional-filter-statistics-display-bug/qaq-p/2698187
Also, Iit might be due to the way its handle the None values; see also this Jira bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71132
Also, be aware that there is a better alternative to this gadget. You could try the Pivot Table & Pivot Chart gadget offered by our Great Gadgets app, which covers that gadget's functionality but offers much more. Perhaps it displays the correct data.
Hope this helps.
Danut.
Finally, I create a ticket to JIRA support and it is a bug which will be fixed !
I try to change X and Y axis or change the parameters dans I have still the problem
You will see my board configuration. But when I click on a line like pending :
I am redirected and I can see 3 tickets
My problem is the same as : https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-questions/Two-dimensional-filter-statistics-display-bug/qaq-p/2698187 but I see that there is no solution and i don't understand why.
it is not the same than https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRASERVER-71132 because I have no column as none
And I can't use your Pivot table because like we are more than 200 users, it is not free.
The two dimensional worked fine. So, it happens something that results are false. And I would like to understand what or if there is a bug in Jira Cloud.
In this case I recommend opening a support ticket with Atlassian Support team. I think they can help you with the troubleshooting.
Thanks for the update @Aurélie Pilette !
Good to know we weren't missing something obvious
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.