Hi,
I want to use Jira to track our work progression across multiple projects. The general idea is to set up a Jira project for the upper management to keep track of their actions and to have a global overview of all the running projects.
I have created two Jira projects. One project (ABC) is designed to track major goals and work tasks for our management and the second Jira project (XYZ) is one of those major goals from the first project. The idea is that specific tasks can be tracked in project XYZ without flooding the management with standard PM tasks in project ABC.
In project ABC I created an Epic with the same name as project XYZ and linked this Epic to all the Epics from the second project to track progress. When I look at my timeline I see all the epics from project ABC with their tasks and sub-tasks and a small progress bar. However this progress bar can not be seen on the Epic which is linking to the other project.
Is there a way to get this progress bar to show up or are there other ways to set up this linking process of projects?