[URGENT]Does anyone know if there's any way I can cancel/un-invite pending signatures in bulk? I don’t see it a way through the bulk signature app nor Jira’s native bulk change UI. Thanks!!
Hi @Crystal Lei
What do you mean by pending signatures and what app is this related to?
Jira has no signatures option, so this will not be in the native UI.
Can you provide more detail?
It is in Jira through eSign app. I'm exploring the possibility of cancelling/un-invite signatures of any tickets. When the total quantity is getting too big, I'd like to do that in bulk action for efficiency purpose.
Hi @Crystal Lei , thank you for also reaching out to the eSign support team at Digital Rose. I will share the summary here in case another person is looking for this information.eSign Electronic Signatures for Jira allows Bulk Signature Operations for Inviting, Signing, and Verifying signatures.
Cancelling invited (pending) signatures is supported for single issues, but at this time it is not possible to cancel invited (pending) signatures in bulk across multiple issues with one operation.
One option for teams that have a need to frequently cancel a high volume of pending signatures is to use the Cancel Pending Workflow Post-Function This can work by adding this post function to a custom transition in the workflow (e.g. Cancel Pending Signatures), and then using the Jira built-in bulk operation to start this transition for many issues at once. The transition could be set to have the same From and To status so the Jira issue state would not have to change.
Chris CDigital Rose (Vendor of eSign Electronic Signatures for Jira)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.