I started a timer and was interrupted. Now I need to find the task where I have a timer running that needs to be stopped. Does anyone have a method for finding tasks with timers running?
Hey @Natalie Beiler , I noticed that you asked a similar question related to timesheet timers.
Based on that conversation, it seems that the add-on your organization uses (Timesheet Tracking for Jira by Touchdown) has a Dashboard Widget that shows all running timers. This must be a new feature because I don't see it documented on the add-on developer's documentation pages.
In addition, the documentation for that add-on shows Jira Admins can access all timers by clicking the three-dot menu beside any currently running timer to view all active timers.
Documentation on this feature can be found here.
I just wanted to make sure the answer on that thread answered this question as well. If not, I'm happy to provide more assistance.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.