Hi everyone!
So here's the situation. We have a Compliance Jira project in our cloud instance, and it has pretty strict permission rules. Basically, only the members of the Compliance department group can access this project, create issues in it, leave comments, etc.
But now they have reached out to me and told me that they have created a few new issues and they need input from some people from other departments, and those people obviously don't have access to the Compliance project as I stated before. They can't see the project and can't see those issues but they are expected to work on them.
What is the best way to grant permissions to those users from outside of the Compliance department so that they can only access those issues where their input is needed? I can't add them as Watchers because they don't have the "Browse Projects" permission. And if I grant them that permission, all of the issues will be open to them, which the Compliance team obviously wants to avoid.
How do I manage this?