Hate to resort to the boards, but I've been searching for hours, and it seems I'm overwhelmed by the amount of features/settings.
I've recently added a Jira Service Management queue to one of our internal Slack channels, where the internal team raise questions, or issues (external customers are never in this channel). Currently, everything posted into the channel gets a ticket emoji, and then an issue created, with the Assist bot automatically creating 2 replies. This is all good so far 👌🏻
My wish is, I'd like anybody in that Slack channel (ie all employees at the company) to be able to change the status of one of these new tickets, using the 'Change Status' button in Slack. Us admins can change the status without issue, but I'd like the wider team to be able to do this, without making them all agents and running up a huge bill.
Is this possible? (The project is currently a company-managed project). Huge thanks