I went to the marketplace to download draw.io. It said I installed it but when I went to my confluence page and when I went to the insert elements draw.Io wasn't there. I logged out and logged back in. It still wasn't there. I have only just joined today so I might be making some mistakes. Can anyone please help how I can access the draw element?
Hi Nas!
Here are a few suggestions to help you out:
- First, make sure that the draw.io app is properly installed in your Confluence instance. You can do this by going to the "Manage Apps" section in Confluence.
- Try refreshing your Confluence page.
- Clear your browser cache. This can often resolve any loading issues.
If none of these work for you, please let me know and we'll find other solutions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.