I'm the admin. How do I buy more Jira licenses!! admin login doesn't make it clear how to add licenses. Nobody is responding to my requests.
@Jim Hagen Welcone!, See: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing
Nicolas
Hi @Jim Hagen,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
I am so sorry for your experience. Do you know if you are on a monthly or annual subscription? If you are on a monthly subscription you do not have to do anything. If you are on an annual subscription you can go to admin.atlassian.com and then under Billing you can managed it. Another option would be to work with an Atlassian partner and purchase your licenses via them.
Annual
Okay, so then going to the billing section under admin.atlassian.com would be the way to go.
Doesn't work. We are on an annual plan. No place I can find under billing allows me to buy 10 more licenses.
Doesn't work. I cannot assign new licenses to an existing site.
Hello @Jim Hagen
Welcome to the Atlassian community.
Did you get your license directly from Atlassian or did you work through a licensing partner?
If directly from Atlassian are you near your renewal date? License counts for annual plans are typically changed during renewal. If you are not near your renewal data then I believe there is no simple way for you to increase the license count on your own. You will need to work with Atlassian on that. You can contact the billing/purchasing/licensing team at Atlassian through this page:
https://www.atlassian.com/company/contact/purchasing-licensing#/
If you got your license through a licensing partner you should work with that partner to get the license increased.
This is horrible!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.