In my PDFs reports I need to show the widgets like the workflow approval and
especially the colors in the tables like in the template risk assessment. Is there anyone who can help me?
Hi @Anke Fenn-Rottler and welcome to the Community.
You can try tweaking the CSS for your PDF exports in Confluence or see what options you might have with an app like Scroll PDF Exporter.
Hi Kristian,
what do you mean with to tweak the CSS for the exports. I need the colors in the background of a table (red and green for a riskmanager). I am not a programmer.
Thanks
In Confluence Settings (click the cog wheel top right corner), you'll find this
As far as I know, that's the only way to change the look and feel of PDFs this side of using a dedicate app.
Tweaking CSS is not programming per se but it does require some coding skills.
I've found that addons can lend to different experiences with PDF exports. It's the Goldilocks and the Three Bears routine, you need to try several different addons till you get one that exports via PDF the way you want it.
If you have a limited choice of addons, work with the Marketplace vendors directly to see if they can help, or address the issue. If it's a supported Atlassian addon/widget, enter a support ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.