Hi, I've added an automation rule to copy Custom field Time Spent from a Story to its Parent.
This is a quick description of our Workflow: we have DEV and QA Stories linked to a Story and we have added an Automation Rule to sum up the time spent in all dev/qa stories and add them to the Story (in a Custom Field= Time Spent)
Now, I would like to copy this Custom field from the Story to its Parent. it’s not working for me (attached the Automation Rule configuration).
Actually, if I add manually a value in Time Spent Field in the Story, the Automation Rule is working fine and I can see the same Time Spent to its parent (Epic). Looks like since the filed is not populated manually (since it’s coming from another Automation Rule) the copy is not working as expected.
Im doing that to have the Clock work app working and showing the Time spent.
Is there a way to fix that? 