I product reports based on number of calls outs etc in a week, this was done in the Analytics section of Ops Genie - where can i find this now in JSM since the migration?
Thanks
@Neil Atkin ,
As the new set-up works based on Atlassian Teams (rather than OpsGenie teams), the way I found to get to reports is like this:
Hope this helps!
Thanks for the quick reply Hans.....unfortunately i dont have 'Reports' section - could it be a permissions issue?
Hi @Neil Atkin ,
To be honest, I'm not to familiar with the product and the ifs & buts when it comes to being able to see something. It appears at least that (as per documentation) only Jira Admins are able to see the reports for ALL teams (as I suggested above). But it doesn't state directly what rights you need in a specific project (or in this case, team) to be able to view the reports.
My guess would be that you would need to be either an Admin (like me), or be part of the team, to be able to view the reports of that team.
Something to check out: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/what-are-reports-of-operations/
Screenshot of what I'm seeing in a test environment that I have access to - you're on the right page, but the option simply doesn't appear to be there in your case.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.